Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello Again!

Hello again! It's November, also known as No-shave-ember! haha
It's a month long holiday celebrating the joys of not shaving! It's definitely up to you if you want to participate.......I am not.
So about that drama part I was hoping to get from my last post..........I got it!! I am Leah! It's a huge challenge with having to memorize so many lines and fake an allergic reaction, but I believe I can do it. We've had many practices and I am almost a pro at the Thriller dance. Almost. Actually a long ways from it.  I'm sure I'll have it down before the production.....hopefully. If you want to learn it, check it out in my brand spanking new Video Gallery.
Also, we got cats. They're orange and their names are Bob and Tiger. Yes, we named our cat Bob. Bob is kind of different because he happens not to have no tail. He is perfectly fine otherwise though!
We got our first snow which is terribly unfortunate. I am not ready for cold weather at all! Go away snow!

No comments: