Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Cooking Expertise!

Caesar Potatoes

Italian Chicken



Raspberry Dream Cups
  So I was cooking today. I'm pretty proud of it actually...it turned out way better than the Greek meal I cooked awhile ago....let's just say things were a little crispy...
I made Italian Chicken, Caesar potatoes and Raspberry Dream Cups. I got all these recipes from What's Cooking? magazine. I love that magazine!! It all looks so good.....I'm the kind of person that needs pictures with a recipe. It gives me an idea about what it's supposed to look like, which almost never happens. And no, the pictures above are from the magazine and not what I cooked. They looked completely different.....at least the dream cups did. Haha. But my meal tasted delicious and I guess that's what counts!

No comments: