Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost Christmas!!


There is two days until Christmas and the tree is trimmed, the tabletops are covered with Christmas cards and most of my presents are wrapped. (Very nicely, I might add....)
I don't think the reality of Christmas has hit me yet. It probably won't until Christmas Eve. Our yard is full of snow and our puppies are going pretty crazy chasing every snowflake thinking that somehow catching that snowflake will change their lives. This year for our puppies we got them HUGE rawhide bones. Not big, HUGE. They're probably a good 3 feet. Well over the average size of normal rawhide bones. haha. But then again we're not a normal family. ;)
Mom has given me a project this year. She's told me to write our annual newsletter. I'm pretty excited about this for two reasons:
1. I Can Show the World My Writing Talent! ~ It gives me good practice since I plan on becoming a big shot journalist or at least work for a newspaper.
2. I Get to Represent the Family! ~ My mom has always been the voice of the family but no longer!

Two days until Christmas! Check my blog on Christmas Day for a few Christmas surprises for all my readers!

No comments: