Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Nice-ish Day

Today is a beautiful day and I couldn't ask for better! It's currently +5 degrees out and it's perfect weather for running with the dogs or snowboarding.....but sadly I'm not snowboarding. I will get some snowboarding time in if it kills me!! And it just might because I still have a scar from the last time....
Anyways! I kind of went off rambling there for a moment. It happens to the best of us.
It's so beautiful outside that I decided to take some pictures with my brand NEW camera! (Got that for Christmas by the way...)
So I was taking pictures of the dogs.
I was taking pictures of the snow.
I was taking pictures of the trees.
And then I was taking pictures of the cats.....that's when things went wrong. *Scary music plays*
It was all fine for a few moments but then Bob (one of the two cats) got curious and then swatted at the camera. It got snow in it and smudged up the screen.....my BRAND NEW CAMERA!! But I'll fix it.....hopefully.

No comments: